If you think soap and water are the only cleansing agents your body needs, think again!
Hello Ladies! Today I shall be reviewing “VWash Plus”, specially designed for daily use to give your intimate area the best protection and special care. Most of us women would think soap and water are sufficient to serve as cleansing agents for our body. However, some parts of our body are delicate and require special care and attention to maintain its healthy state. Glenmark pharmaceuticals have come out with V Wash Plus, a specially formulated intimate hygiene wash. It helps to keep the area clean and maintain the pH level. Personally, an intimate wash is a must-have for me as it makes a huge difference to the overall personal hygiene.
So I received a beautiful package this morning consisting of many goodies including the “VWash Plus” product. Read on!
What the product claims:
It claims to have a lactic acid formula that helps to maintain the ideal pH balance of the private parts. Soap and water increases the pH value which is between 7-10 pH. Increase in alkaline levels and pH value are risk factors that may cause dryness, itchiness and irritation.
Lactic Acid: Helps maintain the ideal pH balance of the vagina
Tea Tree Oil: Antibacterial in nature; it prevents dryness, itchiness & irritation.
Sea buckthorn oil: Rich in vitamins, carotenoids, flavonoids, polyunsaturated fatty acids & amino acids; it leaves the vagina with a soothing effect & provides nutrients.
V Wash is a clear gel – it is smooth and a pea-sized amount is enough for a one-time usage. So, you can pour a few drops onto your palm & gently apply on the external areas of your vagina. It is mild and gently cleanses away all the impurities and infection. The wash has a pleasant floral aroma and counters odor effectively. After application, rinse the area thoroughly with water. VWash Plus is applicable for daily use.
Price & Shell life:
Rs. 140 & can be used 2 years from the manufacturing date
VWash comes in a pretty, feminine bottle with a white and fuchsia pink colored packaging with flip top cap. The bottle is durable and hygienic to use. It is small and portable.
- It leaves the skin smooth and clean.
- The wash has a pleasant floral aroma which infuses a nice fresh feeling.
- It prevents the build-up of vaginal infection, and promotes the growth of lactobacillus that is needed for vaginal health.
- VWash Plus can be applied during any time of the day.
- It is easy to use.
- Can be used even during your periods, before or after sexual intercourse, after urination & even during pregnancy.
- It leaves no side effects.
- Hygienic, portable and travel-friendly packaging
- Reasonably priced.
- Suitable for daily use.
- VWash Plus is currently only available in India.
- VWash Plus meant to prevent dryness, itchiness and irritation, but vaginal infection and STDs need medical attention. Not all vaginal infections can be cured by using V Wash Plus.
Rating : 4.5/5
So ladies, if you liked the review and if you are thinking of purchasing a VWash Plus for yourself, I have got great news for you girls! VWash Plus is giving three lucky readers of Spotlight the chance to win this beautiful hamper. In this gift hamper, you will receive some useful products including – a sanitizer, wet tissues, hand towel, scrub and the VWash Plus product. You will also get a small booklet that will carry information on how to use the product. Cute, na?
Rules: Both the points below are mandatory to enter the contest.
To enter this giveaway all you have to do is-
1) Share your daily beauty regime in the comment section below
2) Like Spotlight on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/spotlightxoxo)
Comment below in the following format please (copy and paste it), leave the fields not applicable to you blank-
Facebook name & link:
Daily Beauty Regime:
This giveaway is open to Mumbai Residents only & the contest will end on Wednesday, 09 October 2013 at 00:00 hours. Three winners with the best answers will be chosen by VWash plus team and I will announce in a few days.
Good Luck Girls!
Also don’t forget to like the Spotlight Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/spotlightxoxo