If you follow fashion in India, you’d know that India Couture Week 2017 has kickstarted this week from 24th July till 30th July 2017. The seven-day affair will showcase the work of 14 couturiers. Today, Rohit Bal will feature his line of exquisite designs and the entire make-up for the models is being done by Mickey Contractor, Director of Makeup Artistry, MAC Cosmetics for India Couture Week 2017.
Designer Rohit Bal, with his classic and immaculate embroideries is going to present ‘Khush Posh’, an effort to revive heritage pieces from the costume collections of royal Mughals which have been immortalized in museums. The collection highlights an amalgamation of traditional craft with modern sensibilities preserving its timeless beauty.
And to complement his designs, Mickey has given the models a very earthy look with soft eyes, dark filled lips and neatly bunned-up hair.
Here’s how you can get the look with the following MAC cosmetics –
- Start with Prep and Prime Fix+, an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin.
- Next apply the Studio Moisture Cream, a super-rich moisturizer that moistens, feeds and firms the skin.
- Use Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation.
- Apply Pro Conceal & Correct Palette that delivers medium to full buildable coverage in a natural finish.
- Apply Powder Blush in shade Gingerly on the cheeks.
- Finish with Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle
- For the eyes, start with Cream Color Base in Hush.
- Apply Embark Eyeshadow.
- Use Lash no. 7 for added drama.
- Use False Lashes Waterproof Mascara, a waterproof formula that pushes up lashes for maximum volume.
- Line the lips with Nightmoth Lip Pencil and fill it with High Drama Retro Matte Liquid Lip Color.
And you’re all set!! Try it and let me know how you like it.
Till next time,